~ How the Infrared Sauna Works ~
- A person can easily lose 500 grams of sweat in a 30 minute sauna session, consuming nearly 400Kcal (equivalent to a 2-3 mile run). While the weight of the water will be regained easily by drinking, the calories will not.
- Helps clear ugly cellulite, the gel-like lumps of fat, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. European beauty specialists routinely incorporate daily saunas in programs to reduce cellulite. And because the radiant heat of our infrared sauna warms three times as deeply as conventional saunas, it is significantly more effective at reducing cellulite.
- The profuse sweating achieved after just a few minutes in our infrared sauna carries off deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean, Increased circulation draws your skin's own natural nutrients to the surface. You'll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. In addition, open wounds heal more quickly, reducing scarring.
- This is said to occur when the frequency of the far infrared matches the frequency of the water in the cell causing toxins to be dropped off into the blood stream and excreted in sweat, feces, and urine.
- The deep heat of our infrared sauna helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscle, so they recover faster. Muscles relax most readily when tissues are warm, for greater flexibility and range of motion. Far infrared is claimed to penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1.5."
- Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins and waste. Daily sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of an accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals (lead, mercury, zinc, nickel, cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium, sulfuric acid and cholesterol.
- Perhaps the most immediate relief our infrared sauna offers is simple relaxation, as it melts away the stresses and tensions of urban life. Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of our infrared sauna gives you an overall massaging effect, soothing jangled nerves and knotted muscles. You'll feel rejuvenated and renewed, restored in both body and mind.
Fountain of Health Wellness Center and Spa
Beautifying Your Insides
3014 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818 (916) 456-4600